Closing Date: 16 August 2019
We’re looking for talented individuals who will help us bring this purpose to life and ensure that we add value in the present whilst also anticipating and capitalising on the future world of work shifts.
The programme construct is rotational and has a strong learning on the job, self-learning and technical training focus. Graduates get to experience Human Capital as a generalist and as a subject matter expert while interacting and collaborating with all levels of staff.
- Must be a South African
- Must hold a qualification in the areas listed below
- BCom Industrial Psychology (Undergraduate and Postgraduate)
- BCom Marketing (Undergraduate and Postgradaute)
- BA Organisational Psychology (Postgraduate)
- BA Social Sciences (Postgraduate)
- BA Communication, Journalism (Postgraduate)
- Data Analytics & Business Intelligence specialisms
- Previous work experience: Up to one-year post qualification
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Standard Bank Graduate / Programme 2020