Closing Date: 31 January 2013
This learnership programme is targeted at various entry level roles within the Bank countrywide. It is a 12 month programme which allocates successful candidates to various areas in the bank where they will be spending time applying their learning, when they are not formally or informally engaged in training activities.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a 12-month fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3000-00 per month for the duration of the learnership. Upon successful completion candidates will obtain a recognised National Certificate in Banking.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed matric and passed Mathematics or Maths Literacy and/or Accounting with a minimum C symbol on the standard grade
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 31 January 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How to Apply
Successful candidates will be contracted during February 2013 to start on the 1 April 2013.
If you do not hear from us by the end of March, please consider your application unsuccessful.