Closing Date: 14 October 2016
- The purpose of the Learnership is to provide an unemployed young candidate who is interested in insurance, both theoretical and practical workplace training and experience.
- It will allow a candidate to gain access to the insurance industry with a better chance of landing a job as candidates will be given an opportunity to earn an a recognised qualification within Insurance.
- The learnership is for a period of 12 months (1 February 2017 to 31 January 2018) and learners will be on an employment contract with a probation period of 12 months.
- For the duration of training, learners must be in Gauteng
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- Must be between the ages of 18 – 25.
- Applicants must have completed:
- Matric/ National Senior Certificate between 2014 and 2015, and have obtained an acceptance point (AP) score above 20.
- English/other 1st language with an achievement level of 5
- Afrikaans/other 2nd language with an achievement level of 4
- Mathematics (Maths with minimum achievement level of 3 or Maths Literacy with minimum achievement level of 4)
- Applicants must not have completed a learnership programme in the past.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.