Closing Date: 12 July 2013
The Operations Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at an entry level role within the Corporate & Investment Banking Operations area in the Bank. It is a 12 month programme broken down into 3 months of theoretical training followed by 9 months of practical training (workplace-based).
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learning. This means that at the end of the 12 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking (NQF 5)
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3 500 per month.
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/Accounting and /Business Studies or Have completed a Post Matric Qualification i.e.3 year Financial or Operations Degree or Diploma
- Be computer literate
- Not be employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
How to Apply
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-August 2013, consider the application as unsuccessful.
Comments are closed.