Closing Date: 31 August 2013
Advert Code: BSA201310
Location: Johannesburg and Durban
The Operations Shared Services Learnership programme is a learnership programme targeted at entry level roles within the Bank. It is a 18 month programme broken down into theoretical training and practical training (workplace-based).
Candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Banking as well as apply the necessary practical aspects of their learnings. This means that at the end of the 18 month programme, learners will receive a National Certificate in Banking (NQF 4)
Successful candidates will be required to sign a fixed term employment contract as well as a learnership contract. They will not be paid a salary but will receive a learner allowance of R3 000 per month.
The candidate must:
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed Matric and passed Mathematics and/Accounting with min 50%
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 31 August 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
- The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks;
- Credit and criminal record checks;
- Reference checks with previous employers;
- Verification of educational qualifications;
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit
Please note that if contact is not made with the applicant by end-Sep 2013, consider the application as unsuccessful.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.