Closing Date: 31 January 2013
The SAP Banking Specialist Learnership programme is targeted specifically at creating a pipeline for SAP developers n Banking Services. It is an 18 month programme that will allow successful candidates to be introduced to the world of Banking and SAP development.
Successful candidates are given an opportunity to work towards a formal qualification in Sustainable Business Modelling, a qualification in Banking as well as exposure to SAP. Programme participants will receive an allowance instead of a salary. Learners receive an allowance of R12 000 per month (taxed as per SARS tax tables).
- Be between the ages of 18-30
- Be able to speak, read and write English
- Have completed a three (3) year IT related qualification (preferably in software development)
- Be computer literate
- Not be permanently employed
- Not be studying at any other institution
- Not be registered on any other learnership
The Recruitment Process:
- Closing date for applications is 31 January 2013
- Candidates will be required to complete relevant assessments
The following checks will be conducted:
- Register for Employees Dismissed (RED) checks
- Credit and criminal record checks
- Reference checks with previous employers
- Verification of educational qualifications; and
- Proof of South African citizenship/South African residency/work permit.
How to Apply
Please note that if contact is not made by end-January 2013, consider the application as unsuccessful.