Closing Date: 30 October 2015
Running various programmes such as the learnership programme to provide opportunities for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and gain access to the labour market.
The following areas / departments are looking for unemployed Graduates with applicable qualifications:
- STANLIB Africa businesses ( BCom / Honors; Financial Accounting or Investment Management). reference – STANLIB Africa 2016
- Analytics, Risk & Implementation ( BSc; Maths or Stats or Actuarial Science). reference – Implementation team 2016
- Investments; Property funds ( BSc; Property studies). reference – Properties 2016
- Quantitative Analysis ( BSc; Actuarial Science or Mathematical Science). reference – Quants 2016
- Middle Office; Legal, Risk and Compliance ( BCom Law or LLB or LLB BA ). reference – Middle Office 2016
Marketing Business Unit Areas
- Branding Business Unit ( BCom / BA Marketing or Communications with an understanding of digital and social media) Must be a good writer.reference – Brand Marketing 2016
- Events Marketing ( BCom Events Management or Marketing Management); Must have a passion to pursue a career in the eventing field.reference – Event 2016
- Classical Marketing / Accounts Management for both STANLIB’s head office in JHB & Africa ( BCom Marketing or Communications or Project Management & Finance with writing skills preferably).reference – Accounts Management 2016
IT Business Unit Areas
- IT; Risk ( BCom ; Informatics or BSc Computer Science)reference – IT Risk 2016
- IT; Supports the administrations systems for the STANLIB LISP ICT area ( BCom IT or BSc IT)reference – IT LISP 2016
- IT; Center of Excellence – Project management, Business analyst etc. ( BSc degree in Information Technology or BCom Information Systems / Information Technology / Analytics)reference – Center of Excellence 2016
- Retail Business Unit ( BCom Finance or Economics or General Management)reference – Retail 2016
- Finance, Management Accounting department ( BCom Accounting or Finance)reference – Finance 2016
Linked Investment Service Provider Business Unit Areas
- LISP product and tools management; ( BCom Investment Management or Financial Management)reference – Product & Tools Management 2016
- LISP Tax; ( BCom Tax or Financial Management & Tax or Investment Management & Tax)reference – Lisp Tax 2016
- LISP Investment Consultant & Sales; ( BCom Investment Management or BCom Marketing with investment background)reference – Investment Sales 2016
To qualify for the Graduate Learnership programme, you must:
- be an unemployed South African citizen graduate aged 20- 35 years;
- have completed a degree or Honours at a South African institute of Higher learning.
How to Apply
Kindly provide us with an updated CV, certified copies of ID, Matric certificate, qualifications and full academic statement. All applications to be emailed to email@example.com .
- with the correct reference number per area / department of your interest.
- Please note : Applicants are allowed to apply in more than one area but in this case they will need to apply separately as per references of preferred area.
- Please contact Ms. Nosipho Ndamase +27 (0)11 448 6269 for further enquiries.
Note : Successful applicants will be employed on a 12-month contract, given a monthly stipend / allowance as per INSETA Graduate Learnership determination guidelines.
- Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
- Should you not receive any communications from us in 2-weeks from the closing date please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Correspondence will only be limited to successful candidates.