Location: 15 July 2015
Our Oil and Gas Division is currently recruiting five candidates to be selected for an Welding Apprenticeship. The successful candidates will be placed on a full- time apprenticeship program and will be expected to meet and comply with the requirements stipulated in the sections below. Having successfully completed their Welding trade test, the individuals will be responsible for pipe spool fabrication consistent with specifications and ASME XI codes. Applicants must be prepared to undergo relevant psychometric assessments.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
– Initiative: acts on own initiative; moves things forward and accepts responsibility for results.
– Reliability: Is reliable and conscientious; follows rules and agreements; keeps own promises
– Professional expertise: Shows expert knowledge in own professional area; continuously develops own professional skills
– Stability: Copes well with high stress levels; shows a stable and high level of performance even under stress; copes with failures.
– Quality; must be quality driven and constantly strive for perfection
– Safety; must be safety conscious and install a culture of safe working habits
Skills, Experience & Education
– Ability to work under pressure
– Will be required to do value- adding work from time- to- time in addition to stipulated responsibilities.
– Must be capable of working on elevated and confined spaces
– Completing tasks and jobs within planned timeframes and quality requirements.
– Essential: Grade 12
– Compulsory: Grade 12 math’s and science or N3 certificate with relevant trade theory.
– Welding Technology as subject will be an added advantage
– Math’s literacy will not be recognised as an approved subject
How to Apply
Email the following documentation to M&[email protected]
– CV as an attachment.
– Certified copy of your Grade 12 results, and full tertiary academic record
– Certified copy of your ID
– Letter of motivation
NB: LATE & INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!
If you have not received feedback within one month after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful
Comments are closed.