Closing Date: 30 March 2015
Skills, Experience & Education
- Ability to work under pressure
- Will be required to do valueadding work from timetotime in addition to stipulated responsibilities.
- Must be capable of working on elevated and confined spaces
- Completing tasks and jobs within planned timeframes and quality requirements
- Essential Matric
- Advantageous Matric math’s and science. N3 certificate with relevant trade theory.
- Must know and comply to all Stefanutti Stocks policies and procedures (including SHE, related statutory laws, etc.)
- Initiative acts on own initiative; moves things forward and accepts responsibility for results
- Reliability Is reliable and conscientious; follows rules and agreements; keeps own promises
- Professional expertise Shows expert knowledge in own professional area; keeps always up to date; continuously develops own professional skills
- Stability Copes well with high stress levels; shows a stable and high level of performance even under stress; copes with failures.
- Conceptual & Analytical Abilities Understands and analyses complex issues and problems quickly; evaluates things in a sound, realistic and wellbalanced way.
How to Apply
Apply for the Stefanutti Stocks Electrical Apprenticeship Opportunity in Secunda