Closing Date: 30 January 2017
Location: Sandton, Ster Kinekor Head Office
Who we are looking for: Creative, sharp and compassionate individuals ready to hit the ground running with an internship at Sterkinekor Theatres.
This advertisement, is issued to all unemployed applicants younger than the ages of 35 / including young persons withdisabilities in Gauteng, who possess a 3-year qualification Degree or Diploma from an accredited tertiaryinstitution. The primary purpose of internship program is acquisition of skill, knowledge andexperience in order to compete in the open labour market.
Certificate, National Diploma or Degree in:
- Business Management,
- Human Resources,
- Audit and
OUTPUTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete all internship duties in a professional manner as determined by the mentor to ensure the development of skills in the relevant field;
- Take initiative when questions, situations, or concerns arise and display pro-activeness;
- Participate and successfully complete the intended qualification of the internship;
- Supporting various office administrative duties;
- Assisting with the coordination and execution of various tasks such as writing of reports and memos;
- Performs additional job-related duties and responsibilities as requested.
COMPETENCIESKNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Computer Literacy Excel, Word & Outlook
- Excellent verbal and numeracy skills.
- Excellent telephonic manners and service ability.
- Must be a good listener.
- Good English communications skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to present yourself confidently.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Sterkinekor Graduate / Internship Programme