Closing date: 17 Mach 2013
Location: Boardwalk Casino
To cash up all F&B staff to ensure that all F&B outlet revenues balance to the system readings.
Grade 12 or equivalent with Accounting and Mathematics
One (1) year cashier work experience – Bar Tender, Waitron
Knowledge of MS Office including MS Word and Excel is essential
Skills and Knowledge:
Must have cashiering procedural knowledge
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct specific cashiering tasks in the Cash up Department to the highest standards of efficiency, guest service and security in accordance with the policies and procedures of the Company.
- Complete banking paperwork for cheques and credit cards.
- Balance cashier float at the end of the shift.
- Assess stationary levels at the start of each shift.
- Sign out keys as required according to procedures and regional gaming legislation.
- Accurately check opening float received.
- Accurately reconcile his/her closing float.
- The following equipment must be operated effectively and according to procedures:
- Computer hardware – keyboard and printers
- Software – MS Excel
- Note verifiers
- Time date stamp machine
- All administrational tasks must be completed with accuracy and close attention to detail.
- The general smooth operation of the cash up function is dependent on co-operation from the cash up staff as well as various support functions. It is therefore of utmost importance that a general spirit of teamwork persists.
- Communication – supervisors must be kept informed at all times of any relevant information and notified of incidents of a doubtful nature.
- Punctuality – Cashier must report on time for duty as per specified times on the cash up rota
- Attendance – Maintain a high standard of attendance.
- Confidentiality – all information must be treated as confidential.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.