Closing date: 18 March 2013
Location: Cape Town
On a shift basis, to service and perform routine maintenance on gaming related equipment to required standards to prevent failures.
Grade 12 academic (with Natural Science and Mathematics)
Grade 12 technical with Mathematics and Electronics/Electrical or N3-Electric/Electronic.
Skills and Knowledge
- Accuracy/ Attention to detail.
- Organising / planning.
- Customer focused.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Willing to work shifts.
- Physical ability to perform function.
Key Performance Areas:
- Product is serviced and routine maintenance conducted as per manufacturing specifications, Standard Operating Procedures and compliance.
- Product appearance reflects the Sun International brand (as per standard operating procedures).
- Safety standards adhered to.
- Service schedule is on target.
- Mystery guest targets are met.
- Complaints, disputes and suggestions are referred and followed up as per standard operating procedures.
How to Apply:
Comments are closed.