- The successful incumbent will be placed onto an internship through the Microsoft Student2Business program and will be given practical exposure to various areas within Sun International’s IT environment.
- Areas of exposure include desktop support, technical services,governance, project management and architecture.
- Recent graduates with a National Diploma or Degree in IT with no previous IT experience to apply only.
- Solid communication skills is a must.
- Microsoft qualifications also beneficial.
The internships apply to North West province only.
Preference will be given to suitably qualified employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act,No. 55 of 1998 (and any amendments thereto), the relevant internal recruitment policy as well as unit’s employment equity plans and Gaming Board License conditions.
Apply Online (NB: The internships apply to the Gauteng, North West and Western Cape provinces only)