Closing date: 23 February 2013
Reference code: N/A00750
Location: Sun City
Reporting to the IT Operations Manager, the incumbent will be performing supervised activities within the scope of their knowledge and skills. This will include rudimentary technical tasks and preventative maintenance activities assigned to them If need be, the incumbent will be assisted with more complex duties.
- CompTia A+ and CompTia N+
- Dell: OSD Client Desktop & Client Notebook is advantageous.
- ITIL Simulation
0 – 1 year relevant and current IT support experience
Skills and Knowledge
- Ability to work in a team
- Gaming licence (Probity clearance as applicable).
Key Performance Areas:
- Closure of assigned 2nd level fault resolution calls as per the SLA requirements.
- Executes change control work orders as assigned within the required SLA. • Maximum stability of IT facility infrastructure components by performing systems maintenance tasks.
- Appropriate execution on projects based on defined deliverables.
- Contributes to the continuous improvement of operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure security protocol are adhered to as per standards, processes, procedures and checklists
- Implementing customer service strategy
- Uptime within the agreed service parameters
- Adherence to system maintenance requirements as per SOP
- Ensure equipment is operational as per SOP
- Group system architectural policies and framework are adhered to
How to Apply