- Conduct cashiering duties in the cashiering environment to the highest standard of efficiency, guest service and security, in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company and within the dictates of any and all national and regional legislation as well as in accordance with the company variance policy.
- Matric (Grade 12) With Maths & English
- A Relevant Bookkeeping or Financial Qualification Advantageous
- Computer literate
- Minimum 1 Year Banking / Teller Experience Advantageous
Skills and Knowledge
- Guest service orientated
- Attention to detail
- Above average level of integrity
- Ability to work in a structured and controlled environment
- Must be willing to work irregular hours as per business requirements.
- Must be willing to work in a smoking environment.
- Must reflect the Carousel core values of Honesty, Respect, Innovation, Fun, and Passion.
Key Performance Areas:
Recognise and pre-empt regular facility / cash player requirements; Maintain constructive two-way communication when dealing with customers.
File guest cards; Complete banking paperwork; Maintain foreign exchange rate CMS; Complete missing chip recon and trace variances; Complete smart card recon; Balance table closing float paperwork to CMS; Check day end figures against cage reconciliation; Complete credit applications; Capture information as required and as per procedure; Maintain accurate cash movement logs; Prepare and complete the various daily paperwork.
Capture opening transactions correctly on CMS / Vaultmate; Conduct all internal float increases correctly as per procedure; Ensure that all table fills and credits are completed correctly; Process guest transaction accurately and ensure compliance to the various procedures, legislation.
Ensure that all stationery / equipment is available and working on a shiftily basis; Assist / complete any other task assigned to you by Cashiering Management.
How to Apply