CLOSING DATE: 19th January 2014
Tables Learners are …..
- required to attend an 8-week training school receiving a daily transport allowance & meal during training school.
- be committed to learning and passing ALL assessments during training school in order to qualify as a Trainee Dealer.
- prepared to commit to a 1-year contract after qualifying as a Trainee Dealer.
- able to commence Training School on: 17th February 2014
Our successful Trainee Dealers will …..
- be trusted team players.
- present a professional and efficient image while on the gaming floor
- be required to work shifts
If you have these qualifications, join our team: Matric (NQF 4) Maths / Maths Literacy or Accountancy, passing the subject with a minimum “D” symbol, Good Verbal and Written skills (NQF 4), Numeracy skills (NQF 4), No criminal record & No previous work experience required.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.