Location: Cape Town
- 3-4 month internship.
- Get work experience in our different departments including; customer support, supply chain, curation (buying), finance, administration, copy writing, photography, styling or design.
- Obtain experience in the online e-commerce field while interning in a fun, energetic, dynamic and collaborative environment.
- Placement of intern based on applicants skills and needs of the business.
- Cover Letter
- Currently enrolled as a student studying towards a degree/diploma, at least a 3-year course, or a recent graduate.
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week.
- Proficient with computers – Word and Excel.
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills with a fluency in English.
- Responsible, reliable and proactive.
- Positive attitude, understanding and passionate about making people happy.
- Ambitious with the hunger to learn and grow within a start-up environment.
How to Apply
Email: [email protected]