Location: Randburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 16 July 2012
- Business Environment
- Dynamic Organisation
- SuperSport Policies and Procedures
- Fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- SuperSport business units
- SuperSport Media Solutions
- Final Control Centre
- Outside producers / providers of programming
By means of classroom and on the job training, learners will learn how to:
- Prepare countdowns between the different areas involved in live productions and recordings.
- Implement sponsorship elements required during live productions and recordings.
- Air different sport feeds from around the world.
- Compile the relevant post production paperwork e.g. FCC Sheets, Music Cue sheets, Sponsorship sheets etc.
- Assist producers in preparation for production.
- Follow the correct procedures regarding tape / digital recordings/, and archiving i.e. labeling, segmenting etc.
- Interpret the technical requirements of working in the different broadcast areas e.g. Studio’s, Galleries, SCCR’s, MCR, Outside Broadcasting etc
- Interpret the bigger picture of how a product is scheduled, edited, ingested and aired.
- Conduct research regarding footage i.e. how to make use of the Library, the logging system and the MAM system as a whole.
- Log Sport programmes comprehensively
- Edit programmes for different occasions and learn how to store them properly.
- Generate titles for the relevant productions.
Education & Experience
- Minimum Matric (Grade 12)
- Completed post-matric qualification in Broadcasting, Television, Media, Journalism ll be advantageous
- Knowledge of and passion for sport is essential
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click More Jobs > Operations > Production Assistant Learnership…)