Closing Date: 29 May 2014
- Have completed a A+ or MCTS certification
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Application forms must be completed in full and copies of academic records must be included;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2013);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
- Assist with the resolution of messaging requests for service (with involvement of Messaging Engineers)
- Participate in Project / Maintenance activities as tasks are defined and allocated.
- Actively work with team members to identify and implement efficiencies in incident resolution.
- Incident co-ordination on various Call Management platforms for Messaging & CES environments
- Knowledge of Microsoft Products (Windows Server, Windows Desktop, Microsoft Office / Outlook)
- Interpersonal skills
- Logical problem solving skills
- Quality Conscious
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal)
How to Apply
Apply for the T-Systems Messaging Engineering Internship