Closing Date: 28 November 2014
Criteria for Selection
- Applicants must be South African citizens;
- Not have previously participated in an internship or graduate programme;
- Have no work experience in the field of study;
- A recent graduate (2011-2014);
- Considered a youth (18-27 years);
- Verified qualification certificate and no criminal record;
- Effective communication in English (written and verbal);
- Computer literacy (MS Office – basic Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- Prepared to undergo psychometric assessments.
Learning and Development Administrator Internship Programme 2015
To promote efficient learning & development policies, processes and operations to effectively deliver to the needs of the business and thereby exceeding client expectation.
Corporate Affairs Administrator and B-BBEE Support Internship Programme 2015
To perform support to Corporate Affairs in administrative, B-BBEE and Audit related functions as determined by corporate affairs management
How To Apply
Comments are closed.