Closing date: 17 October 2018
Location: Cape Town
TMACC will be running a Generic Management NQF4 Learnership programme for 12 months. This is a fantastic opportunity for YOU, if you are interested in learning, improving your skills & increasing your job opportunities for leadership positions in the job market.
What is the Aim of the Programme?
This qualification is intended for those aspiring to leadership positions in medium and large
What you will learn
- Developing plans to achieve defined objectives
- Organising resources in accordance with a developed plan
- Leading a team to work co-operatively to achieve objectives
- Monitoring performance to ensure compliance to a plan
- Making decisions based on a code of ethics
1. Minimum of Grade 12 / Grade 11 with English & Mathematics/ Mathematical Literacy both passed with 50% minimum
2. Unemployed and available
3. Good verbal & written communication
NB: Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an assessment and interview screening.
How to Apply
Email your CV and Grade 12 Certificate to [email protected] and write “Learnership” in your subject heading.