Closing Date: 10 September 2015
- Human Resources Management Degree / Diploma
Duties and responsibilities
- To facilitate all learner engagement sessions (one on one sessions)
- Learner sessions need to be timeously conducted with completed progress reports.
- TalentUP obligations to Learners and employers are up-to-date and recorded according to SETA and Client deliverables.
- Project manage the entire learnership including attending Steercom meetings, meeting with employers on the progress of the learnership programme.
- Monitor, report and update learner statistics and learnership progress with particular attention to resignations.
- Communicate directly with the learners on a bi-weekly basis
- Updating relevant SETA administration systems.
Other skills and competencies
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be able to multitask
- Good organizational skills
- Pay attention to detail in all areas of the workplace
How to apply
Email your CV to [email protected] . Please quote advert reference number in application TUP011A
Comments are closed.