Closing Date: 24 April 2015
Duration: 2 years
The Trans-Caledon Tunneling Authority (TCTA) has the following exciting opportunities, for which it hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals.
|Information Technology Graduate / Intern
To provide exposure to various aspect of the information technology environment and to enable the candidate to gain experience and skills in a cross section of IT and related operations
- Service desk and first line support, Networking and IT administration; IT Security and Governance IT web design.
- A relevant Certification in IT.
|Finance Graduate / Intern
To provide effective and professional support services to the management members of the finance team on a rotational
- Administration in the finance department
- Providing support to finance department in relation to the key functions of the department.
- Learning and research by conducting the necessary investigations into matters such as benchmarking and best practice by applying academic knowledge where required.
A relevant three-year qualifications in finance and / or accounting
|Treasury Graduate / Intern
To provide effective and professional support to the treasury team on a rotational basis
- Administration in the treasury department
- Providing support to treasury department in relation to the key functions of the department
- Conducting the necessary investigations into matters such as benchmarking and best practice by applying academic knowledge where required
- A relevant commercial qualifications in investment management with majors in finance economics and or accounting
|Project Finance and Structuring Graduate / Intern
To provide effective and professional service to Project Finance and structuring division
- Providing support to then its review of TCTAs business and other related business assistance in the performance of due diligence review
- Participate in the infrastructure asset verification and valuation
- Provide desktop research.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of the budgets
- Provide assistance on the development of financial modelling
- a relevant commercial or business management qualification
|Communications / Photojournalist Graduate / Intern
To provide effective and professional journalistic support (writing and photography) to the internal communications specialist, external communications specialist. developer and projects communications manage on a rotational basis
- writing and developing a range of publishable stories and produce a mock up publication.
- Taking appropriate photographs and establishing a photo library meetings and the relevant administration
- Participating In appropriate editorial meetings and relevant administration
- A relevant qualification in Journalism / Public Relations / Communications and Media studies.
|Risk Management and Internal Audit Graduate / Intern
Purpose of The Job:
- To assist in developing education programme and competencies.
- implementing and managing enterprise wide is equip the incumbent with risk management skills and
- To conduct internal audit fieldwork in line with the approved internal audit programme. The incumbent will also be required to be back-up to the senior Internal auditor
- Assisting in the identification of enterprise wide risk exposures, risk rating documenting and communicating asks
- Risk Management.
- Risk compliance and reporting
- Conducting internal audit fieldwork.
- Filing indexing and safekeeping of all internal audit files and electronic data. Back up support and assist Senior internal Auditor Implement best practices for the internal audit function.
- The incumbent should be in possession of a business sciences commerce three year qualification.
|Project Management Graduate / Intern
The programme is aimed at creating an opportunity for inexperienced graduates to participate in a work based learning programme focused on engineering and construction management
- Demonstrate passion and appropriate attitude for gaining technical knowledge and learning new skills.
- Working under the supervision of the chief Design Engineer assist in the reparation of design and technical specifications.
- Working under the supervision of the chief Resident Engineer in monitoring of construction.
- Working under the supervision of the chief resident Engineer in performing contract administration functions
- BSc or BTech Engineering (Civil, Mechanical or Electrical)
|Environmental Graduate / Intern
To provide the opportunity for preparation, implementation and review of plans for project management systems.
- Working under the supervision of the senior Project Office Staff assist in development improvement and operation of the project management systems
- Assist in the review of the internal project activities and monitor progress using Primavera P6.
- Interpret internal project contracts in accordance with agreed procedure and contract terms and conditions
- Assist in the contract administration issues including
- Contractors invoices authentication and processing
- Variation orders evaluation and processing
- Participation in claims determinations and measurements
- A science and/or technology BSc or BTech Degree
- Or BCom Admin and Project Management Higher Certificate or Diploma
How to Apply
PLEASE INCLUDE A one page cover LETTER witH YOUR APPLICATION Motivating why You should BE CONSIDERED FOR THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAMME.
Email your CV to [email protected] or contact Josephine Florence 021 683 1230 / 1224. If you have not been contacted within a month of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful
Totals committed to employment equity and to this end preference will be given individuals who will add diversity to the organisation