Closing Date: 15 September 2013
Requirements To Become a TEACH Ambassador
South African Citizens:
Applicants must hold a university degree and must have done Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English or Technology for a minimum of one year during the course of their degree.
Applicants must have graduated in the last five years or will complete their degree by no later than December this year.
Non – South African citizens:
Must meet the above criteria as well as hold or be able to obtain a valid work permit by December this year.
Please note that TEACH South Africa is NOT accepting applications from Education majors.
- A record of past achievement: achieving ambitiously, measurable results in academics, leadership, or work experience
- Perseverance in the face of challenges and the ability to be resourceful
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- The ability to influence and motivate others
- Organizational ability: planning well, meeting deadlines and working efficiently
- An understanding of our vision and the desire to work relentlessly in pursuit of it
- Respect for students and families in low-income communities
- Evidence that applicants operate with professionalism and integrity
- Successfully pass the cognitive assessment that measures basic reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Pass assessment to measure competencies for content area assigned to teach
How to Apply
Apply Online (Opens on Monday 9th July)
Comments are closed.