Closing Date: 02 July 2014
An exciting and challenging entry level career opportunity is available in the Insurance Industry within the Development discipline. The Programmer contributes to the organizational goals by providing user friendly front end and full functional back end applications.
- Grade 12 with university entrance (Maths / Science / English on higher grade not negotiable)
- Relevant degree with majors in Statistics and Mathematics
- Passionate about IT
- Must have problem solving and analytical thinking ability
- Eager to learn
- Own transport preferable
- Enhance and implement interactive applications
- Ensure effective updating of own knowledge
- Contribute to optimizing work practices and procedures
- Effectively build and maintain relationships with peers, team colleagues and within Telesure Group.
How to Apply
Apply for the Telesure Trainee Developer Opportunity