- Grade 12 (Standard 10)
- A relevant 3 year business related degree
- Effectively manage contacts from start to finish with customers, regardless of the data distribution channel.
- Contribute to the achievement of organizational objectives through understanding and delivering the required individual targets (e.g. achieving talk time targets, sales targets etc). Deliver efficient customer service levels through effective call management.
- Achieve operational requirements and service delivery through effective time and attendance management.
- Connect, develop rapport, form relationships and ensure positive customer experiences at all times.
- Understand the customers’ unique profile, identifying a relevant course of action based on customer needs and undertake an appropriate course of action ensuring customer satisfaction. Responsible for individual actions and the delivery of high quality standards.
- Deliver the Telesure Service Way through personal effort and through others.
How to Apply
Apply for the Telesure Sales Graduate Programme