- BSc OR B.Tech OR S4 in Electrical Engineering (Light Current). Subjects related to Electrical Engineering Light Current. Subjects related to communications will be an advantage.
- South African Citizen or a permanent resident.
- Qualification verification.
- A valid driver’s license (preferably).
- Able tow work at heights/confined spaces.
- Able to distinguish between colours.
Core Description (Duties & Responsibilities)
The incumbent will be responsible for the following experential training, e.g.:
ADSL Installation & Maintenance (Broadband);
IP: Voice over IP and ICT Products and Services (Transport).
Team Player; Analytical Thinker; Problem Solver; Self-directed; PC literate; Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people (especially with customers); Efficient in communications skills.
How to Apply