Closing Date: 03 October 2016
Applications are invited from suitably qualified learners to participate in a learnership, which, upon successful completion, will lead to the awarding of a Further Education and Training Certificate: Telecommunication Networks Operation, SAQA ID 59057 (NQF Level 4). The learnership programme is offered in various provinces for a period of 12 months and learners will be paid a monthly allowance of R4000 during that period. Currently be Unemployed.
NOTE: Applicants should NOT have: (i) a post Matric qualification (National Certificate / Diploma / B degree) – this excludes students who require experiential training to obtain their qualification; (ii) participated in any ICT learnership before.
Required Competencies: (Knowledge / Skills / Attitudes)
- Team player
- Analytical thinker
- Problem solver
- PC literate
- Efficient in interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of internal and external customers
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not be limited to:
- Complying with the requirements of the learnership, inclusive of its terms and conditions as guided by the Sectoral Determination on Learnerships.
Matric certificate or equivalent with Mathematics (not Literacy Mathematics) and Science.
- Computer Literacy.
- Have good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be fully conversant in English
- Technology savvy, i.e. know the various technologies used for communicating
- Prepared to work in all weather conditions
- Prepared to work in confined spaces and at heights
- Not colour blind
- Able to work in all areas
- Able to travel and stay out
- Able to work outside normal working hours
- Hand / Eye / Ear Coordination
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Telkom Learnership Programme