Closing Date: 18 March 2014
The internship/exposure will entail, e.g. selling telecommunications solutions to large businesses, etc. The candidate will be able to demonstrate the following competence once the internship is completed, e.g. craft ICT solutions, determine pricing, compile contract, close sales, etc.
The core description of the functions to be performed by the “Young Guns” entails:
- Manage a complex and diverse portfolio of customers in the Large Business Services (LBS) organization;
- Execute on the strategic objectives and tactical outputs as defined in the Strategic Alignment Framework (SAF) of the Large Business Services (LBS) organization and
- Qualify Customer needs and requirements and match these to the suite of Value Added Services (VAS) Telkom Business offers in terms of Voice, Data, and Data Centre Operations (DCO) and Mobile services.
The key outcomes for the “Young Guns” are as follows:
- Attain key performance indicators defined in terms of i) revenue and sales targets ii) Customer Loyalty Measurement (CLM) targets and iii) training and development objectives;
- Build strategic relationships with Customers in a given portfolio and position Telkom as the ICT business, market and thought leader;
- Develop a clear sense of the Telkom Business value proposition, the internal Customer Solution Process (CSP), with the relevant stakeholders, and apply this to the assigned Customer portfolio and
- Understand processes associated with the Customer Management for Selected Segments (CMSS) business system.
- A 3 year Degree / Diploma in Marketing and Sales.
- Must have a driver’s license.
- Passion and desire to achieve
- Good communications skills, i.e written and oral
- Presentable and articulate
- Performance driven
- Business minded
- Affinity for technology
- Understand the ICT environment
How to Apply
Comments are closed.