Closing Date: 15 August 2013
- The minimum requirement for qualification for such a bursary is a BA (Law), B Comm (Law), B Iuris or B Proc degree or a similar qualification or proof of successful completion of the first two years of the revised 4-year LLB curriculum.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your second year, we can assist with a bursary for your 3rd and 4th year of study.
- If you are currently in your 1st semester of your third year, we can assist with a bursary for your final year of study.
- Preference will be given to applicants in serious financial need, although outstanding academic merit will be taken into consideration.
- A bursary shall only be applied towards the tuition fees of a recipient.
- The Fund’s Board of Control will in each case determine the amount of the bursary.
- A bursary can be awarded for a maximum period of two years at a South African
How to Apply
Simply send Liesel Decker a letter via post, fax or e-mail to request a prescribed application form:
Mrs Liesel Decker
Attorneys Fidelity Fund
5th Floor Waalburg Building,
28 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8001
P O Box 3062, Cape Town, 8000
Docex 154, Cape Town
Tel: 021 424 5351
Fax: 021 423 4819
E-mail: [email protected]
Alternatively you can download the prescribed application form here now!
The closing date for applications, are to reach our offices by no later than 15 August 2012. You may post or hand deliver your application form. We do not accept faxed or e-mailed applications
Please Note: they use the same form every year.