Closing Date: Wednesday 16 March, 4pm
Location: Durban, East London, Port Elizabeth, George, Nelspruit, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, Polokwane, Johannesburg, Pretoria, Mahikeng
Duration: 12 months, full-time
Stipend: Depends on qualification, minimum stipend R2500 plus top-up and travel stipend
An exciting opportunity has opened up for young people with passion for training and IT. The Systems Trainer position will require individuals to travel to stores to train store staff, managers and area managers on the new computer systems.
- N5, N6 certificate, diploma or degree in IT, Business or Administration from a PUBLIC institution (no private colleges)
- Background in IT and interest in computers
- Experience in tutoring, training, facilitating
- Good administration skills
- Energetic person with high-level communication skills, written and verbal
How to Apply
Apply by sending your CV and letter of motivation to Jen:
We will be conducting interviews on Thursday and Friday this week. If you do not hear from us by Friday, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please ensure that all documents submitted are professional in nature.
Comments are closed.