Liberty is looking to employ Learners who have completed Grade 12 on a 1 year fixed term Learnership Contract
Liberty is a disabled-friendly environment and as such encourages disabled learners to apply for the Learnership Programme.
To apply you must
- have Grade 12
- have passed English
- have passed Mathematics(not Mathematics Literacy)
- be between the ages of 18 and 30
- not have completed a post Matric qualification
- have no previous corporate work experience
- be able to stay in Johannesburg for the duration of the Learnership
- have an interest in the financial industry
- be from a previously disadvantaged group
If you are interested and meet the criteria above, please follow this link: Apply Online and complete the on-line application before might of 28 August 2011.
Succesful applicants shall be advised by sms only.