Closing Date: 22 January 2014
The Training Room Online is passionate about digital learning and development solutions. By working closely with each client, our team of talented and creative experts aim to create a customised product for effective digital learning. With industry experience ranging from corporate to industrial, we strive to provide cutting edge, online and computer based e-learning material to suit any requirement.
The Training Room Online is looking for an Intern who is dynamic, energetic, and results-driven individual to join one of their project teams based in Johannesburg CBD.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- Works well under pressure
- Strong time management skills
- Customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively
- Team player who has the ability to work on his/her own
- Computer literate
- Degree or Diploma in Communications, HR, IT or related subject areas
- Applicants must be unemployed
- Applicants must be a South African Citizen and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
- Support e-learning team in process related implementation of the e-learning software
- Support with conducting related Quality Assurance across various e-learning applications
- To make sure that all eLearning data is timeously distributed to the correct departments for processing.
Hwo to Apply
To apply, please send a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae, including contactable references to [email protected]. Please make sure you have TTRO in your subject header.