We are looking for graduates who are self-motivated, achievement driven and flexible; people who are able to think on their feet in a fast changing world, those who have great team-working skills, and are passionate about what they do; people with an excellent track record and the desire to build a career with a leading branded FMCG company.
A Tiger Brands Graduate is a person:
- Who has completed a tertiary qualification, three or four year relevant degree at an approved and accredited institution
- Who has never been employed on a full-time basis
- Who has displayed the potential for high achievement and innovation throughout their qualification and whose field of study is aligned to our business requirements
- Who has a sound academic records and achievements from a recognised university
- Who is computer literate in MS Word and Excel
- Who has excellent communication skills
- Who is a self starter and detail orientated with an innovative mindset
- Who has a valid Drivers license
All graduate applications will be handled through the www.graduate.tigerbrands.com website. No hard copy or e-mailed CV’s will be accepted. Applications for the 2010 Programme closed on the 31st August 2010. The graduate website for the 2011 Programme will be open for applications from the 17th June 2011 and close on 31 August 2011.