Closing Date: 30 November 2015
What is a graduate programme (Workplace Experience?) A graduate programme is a programme for unemployed learners who have concluded their studies successfully in a defined scarce and / or critical skill and who need workplace exposure in order to improve their employment opportunities.
The aim of this graduate programme is to:
- Provide individuals with a full and realistic view of workplace culture and expectations.
- Integrate academic preparation with professional challenges.
We offer graduate programme in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial and Civil)
- Internal Auditing
- Analytical Chemistry
- Environmental Protection
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
Who is eligible to apply?
Applications from the following will be considered for graduate programme/Workplace Experience:
- Graduates of Total South Africa bursaries programme
- Qualified students who have excelled academically and require working experience to improve their chances of employability.
- Graduates who have never been employed or participated in any graduate programme before.
Applications should include the following information to be considered:
- Application letter motivating why you should be considered for a graduate programme
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact number or address)
- Certified copies of recent academic records/transcript and qualifications (if already attained)
- Certified copies of identity document.
How to Apply
Download Application Form and forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org