Closing Date: 30 October 2013
for full-time tuition at an FET college or a university in order for them to achieve a formal qualification e.g. a certificate, diploma or degree.
The aim of the bursary programme is to:
- Enhance youth development and employability
- Create a pool of talent to feed into the internship programme
- Create a skills pool for scarce and critical skills
- required by the company
We offer bursaries in the following fields:
- Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, and Civil)
- Finance (Accounting or Tax)
- Environmental Studies
- Human Resources
- Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- Law and Governance
- Health and Safety
Who is eligible to apply?
Priority consideration for bursaries is given to previously disadvantaged South African students who have successfully completed their Grade 12 with a university exemption.
Bursaries are also provided to students in their third year of studies provided they have achieved an average of 65% or greater for years 1 and 2 and require funding to continue their studies.
To be eligible learners should not be receiving any financial assistance from another institution or company. Applicants should be between the ages of 18 and 23.
What does the bursary cover?
- Tuition fees
- Books and stationery
- Accommodation (if necessary, subject to review)
Applications should include the following information to be considered:
- Application letter motivating why a bursary should be awarded
in your favour
- Curriculum Vitae with contact details (more than one contact
number or address)
- Certified copies of recent academic record/transcript
- Proof of registration/admission letter from tertiary institution
- Certified copy of identity document
- Proof of parents’/guardian’s income
How to Apply
Download Application Form. Applications can be emailed to: [email protected] or sent via post to:
Training and Development Division
Total South Africa,
3 Biermann Avenue,