Closing Date: 30 June 2012
Key Job Functions
Toyota`s Technical Training Centre has vacancies for apprenticeships in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Fitters, Tool, Jig and Die makers.
- These are apprenticeship positions where incumbents will be trained in various technical disciplines for a contractual period.
- The incumbent will be placed in an hourly position for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the apprenticeship.
- Placements will be vacancy driven
Qualifications and Experience (Mechanical Trades)
- NTC3 / NCV 4 or Technical Matric with Maths, Engineering Science, Technical Drawing, Strength of Materials, Mechano Technology and a trade related subject.
- NTC3 / NCV 4 or Technical Matric with Maths, Engineering Science, plus one of the following subjects: Electro – Technology, Logic Systems and a trade related subject.
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Ability
- Team Work