Job Title: Apprenticeship
Number of Positions: 30
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City: Durban
Toyota is currently recruiting for apprentices, in the following disciplines: Electrical Engineering, Fitters, Tool, Jig and Die makers. Should you been the requirements please submit an application.
Key Job Functions
- These are apprenticeship positions where incumbents will be trained in various technical
- disciplines for a contractual period.
- The incumbent will be placed in an hourly position for the duration of the apprenticeship.
- There is no guarantee of a permanent placement at the end of the apprenticeship.
- Placements will be vacancy driven
Qualifications and Experience
- NTC3 or Technical Matric with Maths, Engineering Science, Technical Drawing, Strength of Materials, Mechano Technology, Workshop experience and a trade related subject (electrical trade theory).
- NTC3 or Technical Matric with Maths, Engineering Science, plus one of the following subjects: Electro – Technology, Logic Systems
- Workshop experience and a trade related subject (electrical trade theory).
- Planning and Organising
- Analytical Ability
- Team Work
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Artisans)
Thanks to Surprise for sharing…