Toyota is a global leader in the production of vehicles and automotive components.
- Toyota manufactures high quality vehicles in Durban, with a production capacity exceeding 220 000 vehicles per annum.
- Vehicles are produced for both domestic and export markets.
- Toyota practices unique and advanced cost tracking and control in order to remain competitive in the global environment.
ABOUT the Trainee program:
- The program duration is 2 years, commencing in mid January.
- Trainees are rotated through various accounting and management accounting related disciplines to gain practical experience.
- Strong fundamental skill training and development mentorship is allocated to Trainees in order to accelerate their career growth.
- Emphasis of training is canted toward Management accounting related disciplines such as costing and cost management.
- Toyota is a CIMA (Chartered Institute of Management Accountants) training partner – time spent on the program is accepted as practical training experience toward the CMA (Chartered Management Accountant) qualification.
- The programme is not SAICA accredited and is not appropriate for a student that wishes to follow the path of becoming a Chartered Accountant (SA).
WHO is eligible to apply?
- A full-time student in final or post-graduate year of study.
- Majoring in Accounting or Management accounting fields.
- The candidate must be a South African citizen or have permanent residency in South Africa.