Location: Randburg, Johannesburg
Closing Data: 25 January 20013
A learnership has the following defining features:
- This learnership is responsible for effecting installations of sophisticated electronic equipment into various vehicle types including trucks and plant machinery.
- A formal learning contract exists between the employer, the learner and training provider.
- The learning achievements are formally assessed by an accredited skills development provider / assessor.
- It includes a supervised and structured learning approach that has a combination of theoretical and workplace learning
- Independent thinking
- Logic and reasoning
- Grade 12
- Currently unemployed or not involved in full time study
- Willingness to travel for the related coursework
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Basic motor vehicle knowledge
- Auto electrical knowledge will be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Dedicated and responsible individuals
- Computer literacy will be advantageous (MS Office)
Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Apply Online (Click Operation > Technical > …)
Comments are closed.