Closing Date: 10 October 2012
The programmes are aimed at providing the trainees with on-the-job training and theoretical experience in the Marine Services environment of TNPA.
- Grade 12/matric certificate with passes Mathematics, Physical Science and English language.
- Not older than 25 years.
- Be prepared to undergo full-time apprenticeship training over a 3 year period.
- Completed first year learnership will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated and passionate about aviation.
- Medically fit.
- Will be required to comply with South African Civil Aviation legislation and meet SAMSA safety requirements.
Trainees will be required to undergo tuition at an approved aviation institution as well as practical training on helicopter maintenance towards the attainment of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer’s License (AME-rotorcraft).
Applicants must be prepared to stay at the institution for the first 11 months of theoretical training.
Please note that the trainee role is 3-year fixed term development programme and there are no placement guarantees.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit a detailed CVs to:
By Email: [email protected]
By fax: 086 600 1370