Closing Date: 15 October 2019
- Applicants must be SA citizens without any other bursary obligation from other organisations.
- Preference will be given to applicants considered as South African Youth (under the age of 35).
- Preference wil be given to applicants with outstanding results.
- Appointments will be made in terms of the Company’s Employment Equity Plan and Recruitment and Selection Policy.
- All training will be done in the relevant Transnet School of Engineering Campus. Please note that NO accommodation and transport assistance will be provided before, during and after appointment.
- On successful completion of the program, there is no guarantee for permanent employment. This is only a training
Qualifications & Experience:
- NTC2 with 4 relevant trade subjects passed or
- National Certificate (Vocational) Qualification NQF Level 3 or higher with relevant 7 subjects passed or
- Technical Matric including pure Mathematics and Physical Science passed with relevant trade theory.
How to Apply
Apply Online for the Transnet Apprenticeship Programme in Germiston or send an email to Obakeng.Mogotsi@transnet.net