Closing Date: 06 June 2014
To provide coordination support on the overall safety culture programme.
- Safety Leagues Coordination
- Facilitate Program Interventions at Club Administrator and SHE Rep Levels
- Coordinate Leagues annual results audits
- Provide Training Support to Club Administrators and ISL Coordinators
- Coordinate Monthly League Reports for ISLs, GSL and PSL
- Provide System Reporting Support to all Club Administrators
- Manage some programme change communication (develop and maintain league feedback and communication channels)
- Maintain and support the League Network (SHE Reps, Communication Managers and ISL Coordinators)
- A degree or Higher Diploma in HR or Business / Communications related
- Computer literate
- Behavioural sciences exposure, or knowledge of change management & organisational behaviour concepts
- Knowledge of HR principles and concepts or people management related concepts
- Some experience in MS Office and Windows
- Some understanding of Health &
- Safety in the workplace will be added advantage
- Attention to detail
- Planning and organising events
- Advanced computer literacy (MS
- Research and writing skills.
- Communication skills. (both
- written and oral)
- Basic presentation skills
- High Quality of outputs.
- Problem solving.
- Customer Service focused.
- Team work and cooperation
How to Apply