Closing Date: 23 September 2014
Location: Cape Town
The Engineering Technician in Training ole is development pipeline for key roles within TPT Operations. The programme seeks to place graduates in specific areas within operations. The trainee will receive exposure in the various areas specified in this document, through participation in various productivity improvement initiatives throughout TPT terminals.
- TPT Terminal Operations Management
- Operations / Process Improvement and design Projects
- Change Management methodology and tools
- Project Management
- Statistical and business analysis
- Stakeholder Engagement / Management
- Research specialized technicaldata and present findings and recommendations influencing project deliverables.
- B. Degree / ND (Industrial Engineering / Logistics Management / Production Management);
- Previous work experience such as vacation work will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Apply for the Transnet Engineering Technician-in-Training Opportunities or
[email protected] or
Post: Transnet Port Terminals, Container Road, Port of Cape Town 464, Container Terminal Building, Paarden Eiland, 7420