Closing Date: 12 September 2014
Location: Cape Town
To undergo a formal training programme for individual development within the Operations Department.
- B. Degree / ND (Industrial Engineering / Logistics Management / Production Management);
- Previous work experience such as vacation work will be an added advantage but not a determining factor.
- Development of effective Operations plan.
- Optimal utilization of operational resources, i.e. manpower and equipment.
- Integration of Terminal operations within the Port.
- Management of operational costs.
- Establish and maintain customer relations.
- Sense of urgency
- Must have excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must possess very good computer skills
- Must possess analytical skills
- Must possess interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Apply for the Transnet Engineering Technician Traineeship Programme
NB: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.