Location: Kilner Park
Closing Date: 06 December 2013 at 12h00
Transnet Rail Engineering is expanding the capacity of their Research and Product Development Division and is looking for exceptionally talented, dynamic and recently qualified graduates for the two-year Engineer-in-Training Programme in the Following areas:
- Mechanical Engineering – Structural Design and Analysis
- Electrical Engineering–Power Electronics, Motor Design and Energy
- Electronic Engineering–Artificial Intelligence, Digital Control and Analogue Design
- Computer Engineering–Advanced Programming, Database Design and Communication Systems
- Industrial Engineering–Systems Engineering and Business Processes
The R&D and Product Development centres are mainly located in Pretoria and the incumbents would be expected to relocate.
This drive is aimed at addressing skills requirements for various research and product development projects within the Market Demand Strategy. The Engineer-In-Training Programme is conducted over a 24 month period during which the Engineer-In-Training will be assessed on a six monthly basis. This Programme will provide you with relevant workplace experience through a structured learning programme and organizational support to grow you into a position/role within Transnet Rail Engineering, if available
- A Completed Degree (M.Eng, B.Eng or B.Sc) in the abovementioned disciplines
- A running average of at least 60% over the study period
How to Apply
Comments are closed.