Nelson Mandela Bay Ports hereby invite applicants from suitably qualified Graduates, for a 12 month graduate trainee programme. This programme is aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in Environmental Management at and does not guarantee permanent placement at the end of the 12 months. Based in the Port of Port Ngqura, the Trainee will be required to work extended hours as a result of various Port Environmental Programme requirements
- Successful candidate will be involved in projects where he / she will be exposed to various spectrum of the Environmental Management industry.
- The candidate will work under an experienced mentor who will give guidance throughout the programme.
- The graduate will be required to sign a 12 month agreement and salary will be in line with the Transnet trainees’ salary schedule.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bsc (Environmental Management) National Diploma in Environmental Management
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Code 08 Drivers License
- Pro active
How to Apply