Closing Date: 12 August 2014
Location: Port Elizabeth
Nelson Mandela Bay Ports hereby invite applicants from suitably qualified Graduates, for a 24 month graduate trainee programme. This programme is aimed at providing workplace exposure and experience through skills transfer in supply chain management and does not guarantee permanent placement at the end of the 24 months. Based at the NMB Ports, the Trainee will be required to work extended hours as a result of various Port Supply Chain Programme requirements.
- BTech (Logistics Management ) / National Diploma Logistics / Purchasing Management
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A letter of application
- Certified copies of Educational Qualification
- Certified Copy of Identity Document
- Certified copy of Driver’s License (Code 8)
- High level communication skills
- Supply chain management
- Problem solving
- Stock control
- Computer Literacy
How to Apply
Comments are closed.