Closing Date: 10 October 2012
The programmes are aimed at providing the trainees with on-the-job training and theoretical experience in the Marine Services environment of TNPA.
- Grade 12/matric certificate with Mathematics, Physical Science and English language.
- Private Pilot License (PPL) will be advantageous.
- Not older than 30 years.
- At least 1.60 metres tall.
- Be prepared to undergo full-time training over a 14 months period.
- Self-motivated and passionate about aviation.
- Medically fit.
- Will be required to comply with South African Civil Aviation legislation and meet SAMSA safety requirements.
Trainees will be required to attend ground school tuition at an approved aviation institution as well as practical flight instructions on helicopters towards the attainment of a Commercial Pilot License (CPL-H).
Applicants must be prepared to stay at the institution for the indicated training duration.
Please note that the trainee role is 14 month fixed term development programme and there are no placement guarantee
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit detailed CVs to:
By Email: [email protected]
By fax: 086 600 1370