Closing Date: 18 November 2014
To gain practical on-the-job training and theoretical experience in the Compliance and Requlatory environment of Transnet Port Terminals
- Co-ordinate compliance correspondence, office meetings so that all meetings run effectively in the Compliance department.
- Type reports, minutes, memoranda, agendas and other presentation documents so that all documents are recorded and stored safely.
- Make staff aware of new and amended regulatory requirements.
- Assist the Compliance Officer in all administrative tasks so that he/she is able to perform other strategic functions.
- Prepare any material required by TPT Compliance Officer, Compliance Specialist/s or Risk and Compliance Manager in a specific region.
- Assist Compliance Officer and Compliance Specialist/s in the region with any administrative support required to fulfil the functions and obligations of that section.
- Ensure that all Transnet Port Terminal Compliance systems, policies and procedures are implemented.
- Facilitation of Compliance Risk Assessments where required.
- Monitor compliance projects and the execution thereof.
- Monitoring compliance exposures and compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly and ad hoc compliance reports.
- Any other related task as required and agreed to with the TPT Compliance Officer within
- LLB or B.Com LLB degree is required
- Code 8 driver’s license.
How to Apply
Comments are closed.